- What You Get -
4 weeks of instruction online via Facebook from a Certified Holistic Health Coach and Personal Trainer for just $35.00 - Even if you're not local this is totally worth it!
Learn a method of working out that doesn't require a gym.
Know how to work out your entire body in under 20 minutes with moves that make a difference.
The freedom of working out in your own home on your own schedule!
Nutritional advice and cooking ideas From Lynda LaCoax.
The benefit of Community via a private FB Group to help you build the motivation to create continued discipline and maintain your results.
Stay connected via FB through live videos for your training and gain the benefit of camaraderie to help motivate you.
You don't need to be super fit for this challenge! Just start where you're at.
An introduction to isometrics and how it can help you achieve your goals!
Healthy competition to ensure you stay on track.
The chance to win some great prizes and get the results YOU want!
The option to continue in your SUCCESS by becoming a monthly member to the Bend/FIT "Gym without walls" for just $20.00 a month!
1. Must be 16 years old or older.
2. $35.00 must be paid on or before 9/29/18
3. It is your responsibility to ensure you are healthy enough to complete the challenge.
Please consult your doctor if necessary.
4. You must be PHYSICALLY PRESENT at 10:00am Saturday, October 27th at the Cane Creek Rec Center at 180 CC Camp Road, Cookeville TN 38501 to win.
We will meet up at the Cane Creek Recreation Center for the final showdown. The main bulk of this challenge will focus primarily on a variety of different isometric moves all of which I will write down and put into a hat. I'll draw out one and this is the movement required for the final competition. Whoever can hold the move the longest is the winner.
We have some amazing local businesses that are donating the prizes for this challenge! Gift certificates to World Foods, The Blue Rooster, and Crawdaddys, just to name a few!
Some words from your instructor...
Hello! My name is Lynda LaCoax and I'm honored you would choose to spend your time on this amazing weekend event with me. I would like to take a moment to let you know a bit about my training background and workout .
1. I do not care how much weight you lose: Most fitness challenges focus on pounds lost or inches that melt away. The truth is that if you are already in shape or on the thin side that would be a detriment to you and I'll have none of that. This challenge is about creating a strong and healthy body and mind and knowing what you are capable of. This challenge is not about being the thinnest by losing the most pounds or inches.
2. This is an "On Your Honor" participation program: You will get as much out of this as you are willing to put into it. I could hound you about your every move for a full month but let's be honest, no one wants that. You are a fully functioning capable individual who is looking for something to push them to the next level. I'm giving you the tools. I expect you to use them.
3. You are the boss of you: You have everything in you that you need to make this a success. If you are local and can join us for the final showdown, that's wonderful. If you are not local then the benefits of what you learn will be truly valuable to you for years to come but only if you use what you have learned.
May the force be with you.
You do not hold The Bend Class™ or Lynda LaCoax liable for any injury that may occur.
By paying the entry fee you acknowledge the following:
A. I recognize that the program requires physical exertion that may be strenuous at times and may cause physical injury and I am fully aware of the risks involved with engaging in a fitness challenge.
B. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the above-mentioned program.
C. I represent and warrant that I have no medical condition that would prevent my participation in the program. I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damage know or unknown which I might incur as a result of participating in the program. Such injuries may include but are not limited to, heart attacks, muscle strains, muscle pulls, muscle tears, broken bones, shin splints, heat prostration, injuries to knees, injuries to the back, injuries to the foot, or any other illness or soreness, including death.
D. I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against The Bend Class™ or Lynda LaCoax for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program. I, my heirs or representatives forever release waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue The Bend Class™ or Lynda LaCoax for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts. I have read the above waiver and release of liability and fully understand its contents.
E. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.